Saturday, July 5, 2008

Gretchen and Cory's wedding in Meadowwood

What can you say, this was one great weekend! Hope you had a chance to check out all of the pictures from Jim Nichols blog (see my blog listings). What a wonderful weekend. These are two very special people in my life and it was a such a job to see them get married. The wedding was so beautiful at the resort, drank some great wines ( I love Groth!) and music, friends and the whole evening was so special.

They are off to Bora Bora and Cory told me that he put in several bottles of Cab so that they can celebrate.  But the celebration with the Schramsberg to start and end the night was so good.

It was good to see all of the Catalyst:SF team. I work with amazing and fun people! Well it was the second weekend in a row of good times, the birthday weekend, the wedding weekend and now  Prague, what can I say, very blessed!

Cory and Gretchen I wish you the best in life and your marrige grow so strong and many many wonderful years!

Cheers!  now off to another brewery tour in Prague, what can I say, God Bless America!

No comments: