Friday, May 30, 2008

May Days are now Over!

Well it sure has been a short year! Already at the end of May. I paid $5.25 a gallon today in San Francisco..that will sure drive you to drink!

Had a chance to visit in Dry Creek this week and stop at Michel-Schlumberger..wow what a great price and very solid wines! If your up for something different visit  the Healdsburg/Dry Creek area and try so many artisian wines including one of my other favorites, A Rafelleni!

Cory and I are off to New York for a week of meetings (www.catalystsf.com) and doing a 100 point dinner this Monday night with good friends Eric and Paul--will share details!

Make sure you grab a copy of the new FAST COMPANY with Alex Bogusky from Crispin, Porter, fascinating story on the agency.

Hope May has been a good month for you. I am going to end my month with a good bottle of Robert Mondavi Reserve Cab, 1998. Solid wine and will go well with a nice piece of protein!

Will also sneak in a bottle of William Deutz 1996 Champagne, a truly surprising good bottle of the bubbles!

Remember, let me me know some places that overcharge for wine! Still just pisses me off!
If you get a chance, check out  www.ebacchus.com.

Cheers!


No comments: